Boston Transactional/Litigation Attorney Facilitates Business Enterprises
Having served as a partner in several large international and regional law firms, Glenn Alberich founded H. Glenn Alberich Law Offices in 2007 to provide a diverse legal practice involving transactional and litigation work on behalf of clients ranging from large, publicly-traded corporations to start-up entities in New England and throughout the United States. The firm is pleased to be AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating available for professional service and legal ethics. The firm’s areas of concentration include:
Orchestrating franchise agreements to spur growth and build prosperity
When done right, franchising can deliver exponential growth for the founding entrepreneur and a reliable income stream for savvy investors. The firm is heavily involved in franchise representation for clients in the alcoholic beverage industry, the food industry, health clubs, hotels and the automobile industry. The services the firm offers include:
- Negotiating and drafting franchise agreements, and counseling clients on issues arising from existing agreements
- Representing franchisors and franchisees in litigation arising out of business disputes
- Representing both foreign and domestic corporations in complex international arbitration and related litigation
To learn more about the firm’s franchise law services, read more here.
Sound guidance for heavily regulated business
Many industries with great earning potential also face burdensome regulation. For start-ups and multinationals alike, legal advice regarding the constantly shifting regulatory landscape is essential. H. Glenn Alberich Law Offices assists businesses, especially clients in the alcoholic beverage industry, with numerous issues, including:
- Representation at adjudicatory proceedings before city and state regulatory agencies and in federal and state courts.
- Complex business litigation, including antitrust issues, claims of unfair and deceptive acts or practices, intellectual property matters, environmental law, constitutional challenges of state laws, and a broad range of commercial disputes.
- Representation of clients with regard to claims and potential claims by the Massachusetts Department Of Environmental Protection and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
For more information on legal assistance related to alcoholic beverage regulations, read more here.
Get practical, indispensable assistance from a knowledgeable legal professional
For advice on how to grow your business through franchising, navigate regulatory compliance or overcome business disputes, call H. Glenn Alberich Law Offices today at 508.696.4666 or contact the firm online.