Who Is Eligible For Representation?
Glenn Alberich Law Offices represents every segment of the alcoholic beverage market in Massachusetts and throughout the country, including:
- Manufacturers, such as distilleries, breweries, and wineries
- Farmer wineries, farmer breweries, or farmer distillers
- Package stores
- Club owners
Attorney Alberich will fight to protect your rights as a business owner and help ensure your business’s compliance with statutes and regulations so you can avoid any potential violations.
Common Issues Involving Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Laws
It’s imperative that you are aware of the rules and regulations regarding the alcoholic beverage industry. Attorney Alberich’s goal as an attorney is to help you steer clear of any violations. Some of the most common legal issues involving the licensing and sale of alcoholic beverage include:
- Licensing and permits: Obtaining a liquor license requires the filing of an application and other necessary business documents. Applications for some licenses require a public hearing. Attorney Alberich will guide you through the entire petitioning process to acquire your license.
- Special events permits: Certain types of events in Massachusetts require liquor licenses, including auctions of alcoholic beverages, and charity events at which alcohol is served.
- Compliance: The Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission enforces strict requirements for obtaining and keeping a liquor license. With over 40 years of experience, Attorney Alberich is exceptionally familiar with alcoholic beverage laws. He analyzes each vendor's situation and supports their rights.
Attorney Alberich has devoted his career to securing his clients' business endeavors both today and in the future. You’ve invested time and money into your business, so you deserve an attorney who will invest time and care into your business prospects.
Experienced Industry Advice You Can Count On
Attorney Alberich has spent more than four decades representing clients in the alcoholic beverage industry. He knows the ins and outs of the laws you need to know in order to remain compliant. He is a fantastic resource for any questions or concerns you may have about the industry and how its regulations apply to your business.
It’s not just work to Attorney Alberich; he truly enjoys the family-run aspect of the industry and getting to know the people behind the businesses. Learning the personal parts of your case will help him better advocate for your best interests.
How an Alcoholic Beverage Law Attorney Can Help
If you’re in the alcoholic beverage industry and need legal advice to help your business grow and thrive, an attorney can help. He or she will help you understand licensing laws and compliance with relevant regulations. You shouldn’t have to handle your legal issues alone. A skilled alcoholic beverage law attorney will guide you toward the outcome you deserve.
If you need intelligent alcoholic beverage legal representation in Boston, Massachusetts, contact H. Glenn Alberich Law Offices today. He also serves clients in the surrounding communities of Worcester, South Shore, and Cape Cod. Get in touch now, and hear how Attorney Alberich can assist your case.