Attorney Alberich offers experienced, knowledgeable counsel regarding:
- Business transactions
- Alcoholic beverage law compliance and licensing
- Business litigation and arbitration for companies of all sizes
- Contract disputes
- Franchise law, regulation, and agreement negotiations
- Legislative counsel
Providing Exceptional Service Since 1978
At H. Glenn Alberich Law Offices, every client receives:
- Personal attention: His firm has a full staff, but he personally takes care of every case and tailors his approach as an attorney to further his clients' needs and goals.
- Cost-effective services: He believes in providing quality legal services without jeopardizing clients' finances.
- Insightful counsel: Honest advice is crucial to help clients understand their rights and legal options.
- Dedication to success: He maintains his firm's principles of efficiency and effectiveness in every case he undertakes with the goal of favorable results.
Attorney Alberich developed these fundamental principles with the goal of securing his clients' business endeavors both today and in the future. You invest time and money into your business, so you deserve an attorney who invests time and care into your business.
Call Today For A Skilled Advocate
If you need assistance in successfully closing a business transaction or advice concerning an alcoholic beverage regulatory issue, contact H. Glenn Alberich Law Offices today to schedule a free consultation. Attorney Alberich will listen to your legal concerns and explain how he can help. H. Glenn Alberich Law Offices proudly serves the Boston, Massachusetts, area, including Worcester, South Shore, and Cape Cod.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Massachusetts, 1978
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- New England Law | Boston, Boston, MA
- J.D. - 1978
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, PA
- Advisor, Harvard Law School Trial Advocacy Program
Professional Associations & Memberships
- First Amendment Lawyers Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Litigation Group
- Dukes County Bar Association
- Havenside Corporation, Board of Directors
- Vineyard Conservation Society, Board of Directors
- Pilot Hill Farm Association, Board of Directors
- Island Community Chorus, Board of Directors
Past Employment Positions
- Boston Globe, Boston, Massachusetts, January 1969 – December 1978
- Mahoney, Hawkes & Goldings, Boston, Massachusetts, Associate, 1979 – 1985
- Mahoney, Hawkes & Goldings, Boston, Massachusetts, Partner, 1986 – 1991
- LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae, LLP, Boston, Massachusetts, Partner, Litigation Department, December 1991 – April 2003
- Burns & Levinson, LLP, Boston, Massachusetts, Partner, Business Litigation Group and Intellectual Property Group, May 2003 – September 2007